Are you ready for the new year? Maybe you have some personal resolutions that you’re planning on making for 2019 that will help you become a better, healthier, or even happier you. But what about your call center? How do you plan to end the business year strong?
We’ve put together some steps to take now so you can end it strong and kick off an even better 2019.
- Declutter. Declutter your desk, your office, and even your computer. When’s the last time you cleared out your email? Take some time to declutter and organize now so you’ll feel like you’re coming back to a fresh new space in 2019.
- Make a list of the top 3 things you will finish this year. This is often the month when businesses feel like they’re running out of time and need to scramble to get everything done. Instead of scrambling, make a list of the top 3 things that need to get done before the end of the year, and make it your priority to get those done. That doesn’t mean other things won’t get done, but it does mean that you have a system by which you can prioritize every task, every day.
- Review your processes. What processes are working well in your organization and which ones could use some further attention? Ensure your team is ready to start the new year off with more organized processes set in place.
- Reevaluate payment procedures. Are you making it simple for your consumers or clients to pay you? Are there any holes in your systems or ways to improve?
- Write a year in review. There is a lot of looking ahead at the end of the year, but make sure you’re looking back as well. Reflect on where your business has come from in the last year and what big changes or accomplishments you’ve made. This can be just as important as looking ahead and setting goals for the next year.
- Update your terms and conditions. When is the last time you updated these? The end of the year is a great time to review and update as needed in order to make sure you’re off to a good start in 2019.
- Look for inefficiencies. How can you save more time in 2019? How much time are your agents spending dialing and leaving voicemails for consumers? We can change that. DirectDrop voicemail is a ringless voicemail tool that gives consumers the power to call back on their own time. This helps drastically increase the efficiency of your business and can even cut back on costs.