DirectDrop Voicemail Consultation
- Thinking about contact strategy for a new normal.
- Making a smoother transition to a work-from-home culture.
- Techniques for driving the maximum number of inbound calls from voicemail campaigns.
We believe consumers want to pay their debts, they just don’t want to be ambushed. DirectDrop Voicemail leaves a voice message without the intrusion of a call. This allows a consumer to respond at their convenience while your agents stay focused on answering incoming calls instead of less efficient outbound dialing.
1. DirectDrop platform server sends voicemail to carrier switch
2. Unlike a traditional call, carrier switch transfers to voicemail server instead of tower
3. After voicemail deposit, carrier voicemail server sends “message waiting” notification to phone
Easily reach your mobile inventory in less time.
You’ll be able to get your campaign running in minutes.
You pay only per successfully delivered voicemail.
Results are instant and easily measurable.
Use our calculator to find out!
We’re here to give you strategy along the way, ensure your campaigns are running smoothly, and help you optimize to the best results on the bottom line. We are always adding new features, all built specifically for the financial services industry. These features are meant to keep you as compliant as possible and keep your business going strong. Have a feature you’d like to see? Almost every one of our current features came from client requests. We would love to hear from you!
VoApps is carrier-agnostic. We can deliver voicemails to all carriers including:
DirectDrop Voicemail is a fraction of the cost of a manual dial. Messages are delivered much more efficiently than manually dialing a mobile number. Our tiered pricing structure is based on volume.