You’ve tried manually calling people—hours spent dialing numbers only to be denied and driven straight to voicemail or completely ignored.
Nobody likes spending all day on the phone with little or no return. Luckily, there’s no reason to anymore. Automated voicemail campaigns help businesses target consumers directly with messages that are specialized for them.
Voicemail isn’t dead. More than two-thirds of Americans say they will respond to a voicemail if one is left. The upsides to voicemail campaigns are seemingly endless, but here are five of the most immediate benefits of using a voicemail campaign for your business.
- Non-intrusive: This is a benefit we talk about often. People don’t like being bothered with phone calls throughout their day—we already get countless messages from advertisers and scammers looking to extend our car’s warranty. We don’t want to add to those messages that are getting ignored. Leaving a voicemail allows consumers to view their message at their convenience and it allows businesses to avoid interrupting their lives.
- Scalability: Voicemail campaigns are the perfect method for reaching your audience and contacting people on your list without having to manually dial each call. It’s simple, and you can contact consumers with your tailored message in just a few clicks.
- Better Response: It seems obvious, but it bears repeating: Your consumers are happy when they aren’t being bothered by you, and part of that means not adding to their daily annoyances with intrusive calls. A voicemail campaign is a great way to free up your agents to answer calls from people who are contacting you as soon as they are ready. When your consumers are happy, then your agents are happy and it improves your business’ experience for everyone involved.
- More Resolutions: Imagine a workplace where the calls you received came from people who were ready to speak to you and come to a resolution. This is not an impossible scenario. We know that voicemail campaigns directly lead to more resolutions, which helps you maximize your ROI.
- Another Contact Tool: You must use different channels to engage with your audience. Phone calls, text messages, or voicemails all have a different influence on each one of your contacts. If you’re planning different methods to reach your audience daily, weekly, or monthly, it’s good to consider varying the styles of communication you use. Voicemails are another tool in your arsenal to contact people.
If you want to learn more about voicemail campaigns and how you can use them to better reach your audience, we would love to help you.