DirectDrop Voicemail Consultation
- Thinking about contact strategy for a new normal.
- Making a smoother transition to a work-from-home culture.
- Techniques for driving the maximum number of inbound calls from voicemail campaigns.
The strength of your contact strategy directly impacts your average handle time and first contact resolution percentage. With this being said, it’s vital that call centers take a look at their existing contact strategies every few months and optimize based on where enhancements need to be made.
Your contact strategy is a game plan for how you will contact and communicate with your consumers and prospects (depending on the industry). It creates a clear plan that connects your sales objectives with how you would like to create relationships and gain trust with your consumers.
1. Put yourself in the shoes of your ideal consumer: When it comes to handling calls, many agents forget that there’s a real person with genuine feelings and emotions on the other end. As you begin to think about what you can do to make your contact strategy better, think about how you would approach your ideal consumer, how they would like to interact, and what you can do to build each interaction your agents have around that ideal persona.
2. Define clear objectives: It’s easy for contact strategies to become blurred, especially if it’s been a while since you’ve last revisited yours. To have a strong contact strategy, it’s important that your strategy, regardless of which stage it’s at, has clear, defined objectives that your agents can both follow and measure up to.
3. Utilize technology that can help: As we move further and further into the digital age, consumers are expecting a level of customization and personalization that only technology can help provide. This isn’t to say, though, that the human component is being erased, but rather consumers are demanding a marriage between the person-to-person interaction with the convenience of technology. For those in the ARM industry, VoApps DirectDrop Voicemail is leading the way in seamlessly combining the strengths of both components, for others, it may be a CRM system, or an automation platform.
Regardless of how you choose to enhance your contact strategy, the most important thing you can do is to revisit it on a regular cadence. If you think your contact strategy could use some help, we’d love to chat!