We’re an Atlanta based technology company specializing in helping businesses connect to their customers through Voicemail. This TCPA compliant, patented technology is primarily used by leading call centers. The company is experiencing exponential growth which is creating new opportunities for the right individual. We are looking for entrepreneurially minded people to join us in building a world class brand and share in our growth and success.
The company was founded eight years ago and our exceptional revenue growth and new customer acquisitions have resulted in the most exciting time in our company’s history.
Focused on helping our customers with innovative voice applications, VoApps DirectDrop Voicemail is dedicated to creating solution that enable business and consumers to communicate efficiently and effectively. VoApps products help companies increase their response rates, maximize efficiency, and minimize costs. This innovation is changing the way call centers operate.
VoApps was named one of the Top 40 Most Innovative Companies in Georgia, recognized for its innovation, financial impact, and efforts to spread the state’s technology efforts throughout the US and globally.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Obtains orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Attain or exceed monthly sales quota and meet required sales activity levels, including, but not limited to: contacting existing and prospective customers by telephone, acting on opportunities resulting from lead generation, calling on lists, proposal submission and customer appointments, and cold calling as needed to supplement inbound opportunities.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Gathers information on the prospect/customer’s business processes, critical success factors, and competitive standing through strategic and consultative sales approach to deliver value-added business solutions.
- Structures presentations, offerings, and contract negotiations that move the customer toward the purchase
- Develops and manages sales funnel to analyze and manage activity and provide accurate and detailed forecasts of identified and proposed opportunities. Develops, implements, and manages actions to cross-sell and up-sell services to existing customers earn additional business.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or marketing or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in outside sales
- Experience with Technology solutions
- Demonstrated Analytical skills in solving the business needs of call center communications
- Excellent time management, presentation, and verbal/written communication skills
- Must be able to plan and execute a professional, consultative business meeting with customers
- Create leads and other sales opportunities that lead to revenue growth
- Must be very comfortable communicating with client management at all levels
- High energy and motivation to drive to results in a challenging, entrepreneurial and fast paced environment