The primary function of our Client Services team is to support our clients that use our B2B SaaS platform. We work very intensively with them during the onboarding and early use stages until we have turned them into wonderfully prosperous advocates.
VoApps is a small but highly successful company and growing quickly. We pride ourselves on being a fun place to come to work with a very open office. We offer a highly competitive compensation package including base, commission, bonuses, 401(k) and all the insurances and such.
It’s a small company, so we all do a lot of things. The Account Manager’s daily responsibilities include handling client questions, hosting kickoff calls, and working between all of our internal systems to keep everything humming. And all the while, doing so with a smile. Our support and customer service are one of the hallmarks of our business so only true aces need apply.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
- Identify and grow opportunities within book of business and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Interact with both sales and product teams
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years experience in account management or sales - BOTH is a huge plus!
- Experience managing users in a SaaS business is another huge plus
- Advanced problem resolution skills and communication abilities
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Solid experience with CRM software and spreadsheets
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills